Professional commercial cleaning is a must.
This includes a variety of cleaning duties in warehouses, residential buildings retail stores, healthcare facilities, bars, restaurants, and offices. Phes employees are trained with the most current protocols in the industry focusing on removing the maximum amount of dirt, germs, and bacteria to reduce the risk of any bacteria or pathogens, therefore, reducing the likelihood of illness.
Now, more than ever, it’s so important to have a commercial cleaning service that can adapt to these challenging times. At Phes we are committed to cleaning protocols that are proven to reduce the spread of viruses and other pathogens.
Our 4 step Process combines advanced disinfecting chemistry, tools, and cleaning protocols to remove the maximum amount of soil and help reduce the risk of illness. It adheres to CDC and AORN protocols for cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing.
We follow a stringent process to ensure quality, consistency, and maximum results for a clean, safe, and healthy workplace. Our 4 steps are as follows.
- Hospital-grade disinfectants – We use EPA registered chemicals that are the highest-rated and recommended. Making sure we are following proper dwell time instructions and procedures to maximize the results.
- Color-coded microfiber cloths – We color code all our microfibers to ensure chemicals are not being mixed on the cloths and to eliminate any chance of damaging any facility surfaces. But most of all we do this because we want to be positive the chemicals we use are being as potent as possible and using them as they were intended.
- No-dip flat mop – Cleans hard to reach places, never uses dirty water, and reduces cross-contamination.
- Hepa backpack vacuums – Captures particles at a more efficient rate. Reduce dust, helps improve indoor air quality, and quieter than most vacuums.
We clean every type of workplace. We are a preferred choice when it comes to customizing the right solution for you. Your facility size, frequency of service, layout, and specific cleaning needs are all things to consider. However, we will work with you to come up with a customized solution to keep your office or facility in top shape. Together we can review your commercial cleaning needs. Schedule a virtual or in-person meeting so we can discuss your particular space.
Feel confident with choosing us knowing all our employees receive comprehensive recurring training which includes:
- 3-4 weeks of comprehensive training
- Continued training in terminal or contamination cleaning
- High frequency and special services training
- ISSA Bloodborne Pathogens Certification or third-party certifications